Region: I.G.P. Wine from the Land of Extremadura
Varieties: Tempranillo 70%, Syrah 15%, Merlot 15%.
Aging: 8 months in French barrels.
Intense garnet color with purple trim. Elegant nose of vanilla and licorice. Memories of ripe black fruit. Pleasant in the mouth, with a well-integrated structure. Good persistence, coffee and toffee flavor, pleasant toasts that do not mask the fruit flavor.
Awards and notes of this wine:
• GOLD MEDAL, Catavinum WorldWine & Spirits Competition 2016
• Gilbert and Gaillard 2017: GOLD MEDAL CLUB +90: 94 points.
• GOLD MEDAL, Catavinum World Wine & Spirits Competition 2018.
• Gold Medal, Gilbert and Gaillard 2017 and 2018.
• Gold Medal, Gilbert and Gaillard 2019.
• 90 POINTS: 2019.
• GOLD MEDAL, International Wine Challenge 2019
• GOLD MEDAL: Gilbert and Gaillard 2020